Grandorf Lamb and Brown Rice Adult Large Breed 12kg
Lamb & Brown Rice – Adult Large Breeds. For large breed dogs of 1 year and older
Large granules contribute to a slow eating and assimilation of the product. Prophylactic complex of chondroprotectors helps to maintain ligaments and joints of large breed dogs.
Formula rich in lamb and turkey, focused on pure animal protein and provides all the essential amino acids to satisfy biological needs of a pet in meat nutrition for a healthy living.
65% meat & animal ingredients
26% protein, 13% fat
Does not contain: Corn, Wheat, Beet, Peas, Eggs, By-products, Chicken, Chicken fat, Soy, Artificial Flavors, Preservatives and GMO’s.
Hypoallergenic ingredients are ideal for sensitive animals, can help with digestion and help strengthen the immune system.
- 70% meat & animal ingredients- Provides high quality animal protein
- #1, #2, #4, #5 ingredients are meat- Made with fresh and gently dehydrated meat
- Single source carbohydrate - Ideal for sensitive pets
- No added vegetable protein - Animal protein provides everything needed
- Balanced protein without excess - May help in preventing overloads of kidneys and liver
- Selected hypoallergenic ingredients - Reduces the risk of food intolerance
- Maintains healthy urine pH level - Reduces the risk of kidney stones
- Balanced ratio of Omega 3-6 - Helps maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin - Supports joints and cartilaginous tissues
- Natural essential antioxidants - Reduce the risk of diseases and cells damage
Ingredients: Dehydrated lamb meat, Dehydrated turkey meat, Whole grain brown rice, Fresh lamb meat, Fresh turkey meat, Turkey fat, Dried chicory (a natural source of prebiotics: FOS and inulin), Carob flour, Dried apple, Dried Antarctic krill (a natural source of EPA and DHA), Brewers yeast (a natural source of MOS), Taurine, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Schidigera, Mix of natural antioxidants (rosemary, grapefruit, oranges, turmeric and syzygium). Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract. Metabolic energy: 4,000 kcal/kg
Analysis %: Crude proteins: 25,0; Crude fats:13,0; Omega-6: 2,4; Omega-3: 0,5; Crude ashes: 7,5; Crude fibres: 3,0; Moisture: 9,0; Calcium (Са): 1,6; Phosphorus (P): 1,3
Vitamins (mg/kg): Vitamin A (UI/kg): 15.000; Vitamin D3 (UI/kg): 1.500; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol): 150; Vitamin B1: 12.3; B2:10.0; B6: 7.0; B12 (mcg/kg): 60.0; Vitamin C: 100.0
Pantothenic acid: 50.0; Choline: 1250.0; Folic acid: 0,5; Biotin (mcg/kg): 300,0; Niacin: 50,0
Trace elements (mg/kg): Iron (E1): 103,0; Copper (Е4): 10,0; Zinc (E6): 70,0; Manganese (E5): 30,0; Iodine (E2): 1,0; Selenium (E8): 0,2; Glucosamine: 1300,0; Chondroitin: 700,0; MSM: 40
Antioxidants (mg/kg): Natural antioxidants (rosemary, grapefruit, oranges, turmeric and syzygium): 300; Amino acids (mg/kg); Taurine: 1500.0